The cloud mining of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies is one of the most profitable passive income sources.
Based on the recommendations of our analysts, let’s select the cloud mining platform that is both dependable and profitable. Currently, the following services are on our shortlist:
1. Bytebus ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (9.8 points)
2. ECOS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (9.2 points)
3. Genesis Mining ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.9 points)
4. Nicehash ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.8 points)
5. IQ Mining ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.8 points)
6. Bitdeer ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.5 points)
7. Hashgains ⭐️⭐️ (8.4 points)
8. ScryptCube ⭐️⭐️ (8.2 points)
Pros and cons of cloud mining
This type of Investment has many advantages:
- No stress due to expensive electricity, burnt-out video cards, or ASIC cooling
- No noise and temperature rise from operating equipment
- You can end cooperation with a mining provider at any time (if the price of the cryptocurrency falls)
- Possibility to pay in both fiat and cryptocurrency
Of course, there are drawbacks as well. You may run into con artists who want to buy equipment, just like in any specialized field. You must use the services of reputable mining suppliers if you don’t want to become one of their victims.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (9.8 points)
Bytebus.com is among the top cloud mining websites of 2022.
Bytebus was created in 2018 and is one of the first firms to provide cloud mining services. Since its inception, the company has earned the confidence of more than 360,000 customers all around the world. Start cloud mining as soon as possible by registering for a Bytebus account.
- Register and receive $10.
- An additional 3% for invitations
- Daily rapid payouts
- 24/7 online customer service support.
- DDoS and SSL are used as system defenses.
- Make money without making any investments.
- Daily plans are offered for free and for sale.
- There are no overhead and electricity costs.
- Mine more than 10 coins using the platform.
- $10 – 1 day – $10+$1.
- $100 – 3 days – $100+$6.
- $480 – 10 days – $480+$102.
- $6000 – 50 days – $6000+$7400.
- Between 2% and 10% are the daily returns.
Minimum Investment: $10
For more details, please visit https://bytebus.com/
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (9.2 points)
ECOS has more than 100000 users from all over the world. In addition, the Free Economic Zone of Armenia was founded in 2017.
You may select the best option by calculating mining returns with an accessible calculator. For ECOS, there are web and mobile apps available.
In addition to hosting mining equipment and providing mining contracts, the business also includes cryptocurrency indices for Investment. There are others, such as the NFT Index, Elon Musk Index, Top 10 Index, Defi Protocols Index, and Metaverse Index. A multi-currency cryptocurrency wallet for holding and trading 247 cryptocurrencies is also available in the smartphone app.
- Regular payments
- Customized contract purchasing allows you to alter the length, size of the hash rate, and profit of your contract using a straightforward slider on the website.
- Manage your mining contracts and other crypto assets using Android and iOS apps.
- The wallet’s extremely low minimum withdrawal is 0.000001 BTC.
- One hundred eighty days warranty of their equipment for the equipment and hosting service. Gadgets can be mine for five years.
- Free trial mining contract for one month to test the platform.
Minimum Investment: $100
3. Genesis Mining
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.9 points)
From Hong Kong, The first mine in Eastern Europe was developed by Genesis Mining. Presently, it serves clients from more than 200,000 diverse nations. They provide a wide range of cryptocurrency mining choices for different types of miners, such as newbies, family miners, and big investors.
- Payments of daily mining profits to your wallet address
- Excellent customer service
- It is possible to mine several cryptocurrencies simultaneously.
- Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrencies are all accepted as payment methods.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- $29 per mH/s
- Minimum based on the cost of the contract bundle
- Between $499 and $4,498.5
Minimum Investment: $500
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (8.8 points)
NiceHash is a mining hosting and computing marketplace. Through it, you may link your miners, deposit coins, and buy mining packs to mine other cryptocurrencies or sell hash rates to peer-to-peer clients. Install the…
Read More: 8 Best Cloud Mining Sites in 2022