DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Automotive Material Trends Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
For some time, the automotive industry has been under pressure to change the way it designs and builds vehicles, due to factors such as the increasing impact of passenger and pedestrian safety requirements and the competitive intensity caused by globalisation and manufacturing in low cost economies.
Furthermore, governmental pressure in Europe and North America to reduce CO2 emissions has prompted vehicle makers and their supply base to develop automotive technology to meet those strict emission limits.
Consequently, more vehicles are incorporating components aimed at mass reduction, parts consolidation to reduce assembly costs and more efficient recycling. The vehicle makers’ need to improve overall fuel economy in vehicles has led to the trend toward minimising vehicle weight. The use of performance materials such as high-strength steel and aluminium is on the rise and heavier traditional materials, such as steel and iron, are being replaced whenever possible.
The report Automotive Material Trends Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036 provides a comprehensive overview of the global body material trends sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
The study reviews and forecasts the main materials used in vehicle manufacture, namely Steel, Aluminium, Plastics, Iron and Glass apart from other materials such as Organic, Carbon Fibre and Magnesium.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a quick overview of the Automotive Materials sector globally.
- Understand the size and scope of the world’s top 14 markets.
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans.
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments.
- Follow the key trends within the sector and what’s driving them.
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector.
- Track key companies’ latest activities and prospects.
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts.
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts.
- Carry out competitive intelligence.
Key Topics Covered:
1. PESTER Analysis
- Accuride Corporation
- Accuride is a major supplier of truck body and chassis parts to heavy- and medium-duty truck manufacturers.
- Aichi Steel
- AK Steel
- Arconic Inc
- Asahi Kasei Plastics
- BASF SE
- Bodine Aluminum
- CIE Automotive SA
- Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Draxlmaier Group
- DuPont (E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company)
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- Gestamp Automocion
- Hyundai Steel
- International Automotive Components
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Kobe Steel
- LG Chem
- Magna International Inc.
- Minda Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals
- NanoSteel Company
- Oerlikon Balzers
- PPG Industries
- PT Astra Otoparts
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Shiloh Industries
- Showa Denko
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Tata Steel
- Tenedora Nemak
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Toray Industries
- Toyo Tire & Rubber
- Toyoda Gosei
- Trelleborg AB
- Woodbridge Group
- Yokohama Rubber
- Carbon fibre
- Organic materials
- Other materials
- Plastics and composites
- A new Tailored Fibre Placement process … can reduce fibre wastage to just 3 per cent instead of the usual 30-70 per cent.
- Emerging markets
- Front-end modules
- IAC develops blow foaming process for air ducts
- Interior films from 3M
- Nissan’s SpecV version of its GT-R ‘halo car’
- PSA looks for aluminium partners
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r0egl9