- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ: DTEA) shares rose 62.6% to $1.41 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower Q2 loss. DAVIDsTEA reported a 189.9% surge in e-commerce and whole sales for the second quarter.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE: AIM) shares rose 36% to $2.79 in pre-market trading after the company reported the receipt of ‘statistically significant positive survival results’ in pancreatic cancer from an early access program.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: ANPC) rose 15.6% to $5.50 in pre-market trading. AnPac Bio recently received a major immunology testing contract.
- GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) shares rose 12.1% to $9.81 in pre-market trading after RC Ventures disclosed a 9.98% active stake in the company.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA) rose 11.1% to $10.91 in pre-market trading after Director Sandford bought 36,281 shares at an average price of $8.92 per share.
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (NASDAQ: MYOV) rose 10.5% to $24.69 in pre-market trading.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) rose 10.2% to $41.44 in pre-market trading. Fulgent Genetics will replace Garrett Motion in the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
- Vroom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRM) rose 9.8% to $51.00 in pre-market trading after Goldman Sachs upgraded the company’s stock from Neutral to Buy and raised its price target from $52 to $60.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: AVDL) rose 8.6% to $6.60 in pre-market trading.
- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMTI) rose 8.5% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after climbing around 10% on Monday.
- Qutoutiao Inc. (NASDAQ: QTT) rose 7.4% to $2.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its second quarter.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: XERS) shares rose 5.5% to $6.95 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Monday.
- Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ: NNOX) rose 4.1% to $30.00 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 17% on Monday.
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) rose 3.8% to $2.20 in pre-market trading. Strongbridge Biopharma recently reported a proposed public offering of ordinary shares.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- FTS International, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTSI) shares fell 18.4% to $3.60 in pre-market trading after the company said it amended and restated restructuring support deal with creditors.
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB) fell 15.5% to $0.2510 in pre-market trading. Town Sports International recently filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ACST) shares fell 7.2% to $ 0.2590 in pre-market trading after gaining 29% on Monday. Acasti Pharma, last week, appointed seasoned financial executive Brian D. Ford as its Chief Financial Officer.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX) fell 7.1% to $0.3379 in pre-market trading. Onconova Therapeutics, yesterday, announced initiation of Phase 1 clinical trial of ON 123300 in China by partner HanX Biopharmaceuticals.
- DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ: DBVT) shares fell 7% to $1.75 in pre-market trading.
- Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ: WKHS) fell 5.7% to $28.53 in pre-market trading.
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC) fell 5.5% to $16.90 in pre-market trading. BlueLinx, earlier in the month, highlighted filing of amendment to update exhibit to universal shelf registration.
- Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) fell 5.1% to $76.80 in pre-market trading. Ryanair shares declined over 5% on Monday potentially due to the company warning it would cut capacity unless regulation changes are made by the Irish government.
- CleanSpark, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLSK) fell 4.3% to $14.20 in pre-market trading. CleanSpark shares climbed over 28% on Monday after the company announced the commissioning of its software on a new solar plus storage microgrid project featuring Tesla batteries in Central America.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS) shares fell 3.5% to $19.07 in pre-market trading after JP Morgan downgraded the stock from Overweight to Neutral.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.