Technavio has been monitoring the semiconductor packaging materials market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.46 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005095/en/” data-reactid=”13″This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005095/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts ” data-reactid=”26″Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 6%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 7.46 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amkor Technology Inc., ASM International NV, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Honeywell International Inc., IQE Plc, KC Co. Ltd., KYOCERA Corp., and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing miniaturization of electronic devices is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the capital-intensive market restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 79% of market growth.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Amkor Technology Inc., ASM International NV, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Honeywell International Inc., IQE Plc, KC Co. Ltd., KYOCERA Corp., and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing miniaturization of electronic devices will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market is segmented as below:
- Organic Substrates
- Lead Frames
- Bonding Wires
- North America
- South America
Research Report: Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market (2020-2024) |