|Wallet type||Multi-currency, Mobile-Based, Web-Based, Hot wallet|
|Platforms supported||Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Chrome Extension, Android, and iOS|
|Cryptocurrencies supported||90+ supported currencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and more|
Today, there are a lot of wallets to pick from when you are searching for a place to hold your cryptos. But with such a large range of choices, it may be quite difficult to pick the suitable one.
– Advertisement –
Each person has different desires and needs, and thus the same wallet is not suited for everyone. That is the reason why more and more people look for the features and their reviews to find the right wallet for them.
In this article, we will give you a detailed guide on the Jaxx Wallet and its overall aspects such as its features, fees, pros and cons and much more. Let us look into this Jaxx Wallet review in detail now.
What Is Jaxx Wallet?
Jaxx is one of the most flexible cryptocurrency wallets since it is compatible with several platforms and interfaces. Jaxx wallet is a product of Dесеntrаl Inc., a leading blockchain company located in Toronto, Canada.
– Advertisement –
Jaxx wallet was first launched in the year 2014 and has become extremely popular as a multi-currency crypto wallet over the years.
Jaxx Wallet Features
- User-friendly interface: The wallet has an easy to use and friendly interface. And one of its key features includes a unified dashboard system that makes it possible for users to view and interact with all the key wallet features and digital assets on one screen.
- Open Source: The Jaxx wallet code is open for review by anyone and is available on the website. This provides a level of transparency and trust that the wallet is secure.
- Shapeshift integration: The wallet integrates the Shapeshift technology. This refers to an in-built exchange that allows its users to convert their digital assets from one coin to another within the wallet app.
- Multi-platform support: The wallet integrates with most of the popular operating systems. There are different versions for Windows, macOS, and Linux desktop operating systems. The wallet is also available in both Android and iOS mobile app versions and also chrome browser extension.
- Market data tracker: The market data tracker allows you to follow the recent market trends, compare price changes, and monitor the market capitalization for different coins in real-time.
Jaxx Wallet Fees and Limits
The Jaxx wallet software is completely free to use through any of its 8 compatible platforms. The only costs that users need to pay are the transaction fees when sending cryptocurrencies out of the wallet, and the transaction fees when transferring coins in the wallet.
Jaxx Wallet Supported Currencies
The Jaxx wallet currently supports over 90+ cryptocurrencies. Some of the major ones include:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dash (DASH)
- Dogecoin (DOG)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- EOS (EOS)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Gnosis (GNO)
- Iconomi (ICN)
- Melon (MLN)
- Augur (REP)
- Tether (USDT)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Cardano (ADA)
Is Jaxx Wallet safe?
The Jaxx wallet is one of the most safe and secure software wallets available in the cryptocurrency market. The most important security feature of Jaxx wallet is that users fully own and control their private keys as they are created on their device.
This makes it impossible for a centralized or third party to have access and control your funds. In addition, the Jaxx wallet is protected by a 4 digit PIN. This PIN is needed to open the wallet and can be enabled to confirm the transactions.
How to register on Jaxx Wallet?
How to recover the Jaxx wallet password?
If you have your 12-word Backup Phrase, the simplest way to recover the PIN would be to re-pair it to your device.
Before doing this you have to check for the correct Backup Phrase
For this, pair the wallet on another device first and check if the wallet addresses and balances match.
Now to re-pair the wallet, Go to MENU Settings Pair Devices Pair/ Restore Wallet
Then click “I UNDERSTAND” and enter the 12 words to restore the wallet.
How to send crypto assets using Jaxx Wallet?
How to receive crypto assets using Jaxx Wallet?
Jaxx Wallet Pros and Cons
- Multi-currency support
- Multi-platform accessibility
- Excellent user interface
- Inexpensive transaction fees.
- Reputable and secure
- Not as secure as hardware wallets
- Missing some key security features
- No hardware wallet integration yet
The Jaxx wallet is fully compatible and supported on a variety of platforms. Jaxx also supports a…
Read More: Jaxx Cryptocurrency Wallet Review- A Beginner Guide Worth Reading!